Templates can greatly help your authors and make their work a lot easier when it comes to preparing necessary documents. To create templates, you will have to get Space Administrator permissions.
Mentioned below are the steps to create a template:
- Go to the sidebar and select “Space Tools”. There, you will find “Content Tools”. Click on Content Tools to create a new template
- Go to “Page Layout” to add sections as well as columns to your page
- Based on your needs, add headings and sub-headings where possible
- From the “Template” menu, select “Instructional Text” to add content that will be visible only in the editor
- Click on “Save” to safely store the template
You can access this saved template in the Create dialogue.