- Login to your Edly Panel.
2. Go to Studio & click the “New Course” button.
3. Add content for course & set the scheduling of your course.
4. After setting course scheduling & adding content it will look like this:
5. Apply grading to your content subsection by clicking the “Configure” icon.
6. Go to Advanced Settings by clicking “SETTINGS” > “Advanced Settings”.
7. Change your course certificate display behavior to
8. Go to Ecommerce & click the “Add New Course” button.
9. Add a new course fill out course ID & course name, select Audit mode for Course Type, and check Include Honor Seat. Click the “Create” button to create add the course in eCommerce.
10. Go to Studio once again, select your course & go to certificates.
11. Fill out the details & Click the “Create” button to create a certificate for the course.
12. Click the “Activate” button to activate your certificate.
13. Go to Discovery Admin.
14. Go to the courses “Courses” tab.
15. Click on the “Add new course” button.
16. Select the course from the “dropdown” & click the “publish” button to publish the course.
17. Navigate to the “Programs” tab.
18. Click Add New Program to add a new program.
19. Fill out the required details.
20. Click publish to start the indexing process of the program.
Note: You may have to wait for 15-30 minutes before your published program is indexed and appears on LMS for students.
21. Go to the “Programs Certificate” tab.
22. Click on Add New Program Certificate to add a new program certificate configuration.
23. Fill out the required details.
24. Click publish to start the indexing process of the program certificate configuration.
Note: You may have to wait for 15-30 minutes before your published program certificate configuration is indexed and students can start earning their certificates.